Are you looking to be part of a growing team at a fastest growing and diversified business enterprise? If this is so, we will be delighted to hear from you. Lumle Holidays Ltd is a fastest growing business enterprise which means a growing team of productive, enthusiastic, dedicated and creative employee is very important.
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
Lumle Holidays is the UK’s fastest growing and low cost adventure tour operator offering small to large group and tailor-made holidays to Nepal, India, Tibet, Bhutan, Thailand and Sri Lanka.
Are you looking to be part of a growing team at an international fastest growing and diversified business enterprise? If this is so, we will be delighted to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a proactive, highly motivated Web Designer based in Nepal. Reporting directly to the Head Office, United Kingdom, this role involves expertise in information technology.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
What we are looking for?
- Must have degree such as B.E Computer/Electronics, BCA, BIT, MCA, MSC Computer Science, Others etc. from renowned university
- Must have understanding of social media marketing and SEO
- Knowledge of Web 2.0
- Proven experience building products compliant with W3C standards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Content Management (CMS) experience
- A strong understanding of content architecture, design & usability
- Must be a good Team Player
- Able to translate business requirements into design skeleton
- Able to meet project deadline
- Able to adapt
- Adventure passionate
What benefits will I receive?
- Competitive salary
- Performance based bonus
- Salary review in every 6 months
If you feel that you have the experience, qualifications and skills to be Web Designer at Lumle Holidays Ltd. then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org